- New for 2016 is new alloy hold down collar & recessed bolt system that secures the slider firmly to the swingarm.
- Everyone knows that the low OEM countershaft sprocket placement is why the chain slider wears out fast..
- TMD riders report that they are easily getting 6 months to a year with the correct chain slack adjustment..
- The new shape and thickness will maximize chain torque looseness for suspension consistency.
- The only slider on the market that is oil impregnated for virtually zero friction and surface drag.
- 2-Stage chain slap dampening system dramatically lowers chain pitch found on harder plastics that resonate sound.
- Plus we have the best Pro rated support plan for Kawasaki owners. Never pay retail again to replace the part.
- The TMD slider has the longest wear life compared to stock part and cheap overseas made copies of a stock slider.
- Used and endorsed by Brett Metcalfe and 2015 top privateer in SX & Outdoor National racer Kyle Chisholm.
- 2014-15 German Championship winner with Pheil’s Monster Energy Kawasaki team.
- This is a proven winner with 3 Arenacross championships with Tyler Bowers on his Kawasaki.
- Used by French Kawasaki factory team Bud Racing.
- Recommended by Motocross Action, Dirt Rider, Dirt Bike Magazine and most on line publications as the go to part.
- We are the only company who proudly makes the KXF slider in our USA facility.
- The TMD Baja MX or Off road slider comes complete in Blue, Black, and perfect color match Green.
Make & Model Fitment:
|Kawasaki||KX250F||2006 – 2016|
|Kawasaki||KX450F||2006 – 2015|
|Kawasaki||KLX450R||2008 – 2014|